Liz Chapman offers creative, participatory and community engagement workshops including craft and art sessions on a variety of different digital, nature, heritage and creative themes. Chapman works with all ages groups and is passionate about the future skills, wellbeing, self-expression of children and young people.
- 14 years experience delivering high quality creative and educational workshops for people of all ages including young children, including working with a Children’s Library
- Arts Award Advisor – Discovery & Explore trained
- BA Hons Degree specialising in Art History
- Education and Training NVQ Level 3 qualification
- DBS and PPL available on request
- Experienced in writing activity sheets, session plans and event documentation, promotional materials and risk assessments